Contract type: Permanent subject to 6 month probationary period.
Starting salary: National Living Wage for Age
Hours of work: 37.5 hrs a week Monday to Friday
Location of work: Manor Oaks Farm, 389 Manor Lane, Sheffield S2 1UL
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
To undertake a range of duties to support the organisation and its staff. To assist in
presenting a professional image to Green Estate customers.
Opportunities for development and an exciting range of duties.
- Supporting the Business Manager
- Effective and welcoming first-contact duties.
- Providing excellent customer care.
- Office duties including but not limited to:- maintenance and monitoring of records, ordering and receiving goods, filing; inputting; receiving deliveries; post etc.
- Escorting contractors and visitors around the site to relevant people/places
- Inputting and maintaining accurate financial and customer data
- Assisting in posting website and social media updates
- Supporting varied marketing and PR activities
- Assist with technical support of the IT and telecommunications system
- Setting up rooms for meetings and presentations including basic IT support as required
- Numerate and literate.
- Good skills with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Reliable and an excellent timekeeper
- A high level of integrity, honesty, trustworthiness, and the ability to keep information
- Friendly, polite and facilitative.
- Clear, consistent, systematic and methodical approach to working life.
- People-focused with the ability to facilitate other staff to achieve their workloads
- A sense of urgency in all tasks
- Full UK driving license
Shortlisting date: 18th March 2019
Interview date: 22nd March 2019
Start date: As soon as possible.
If you would like to apply for this position then please complete the application form below, or contact Sue Rose at the main office on 0114 2677627 for more information.
The full job description and application can be downloaded here:
Administration Assistant JD
Admin Asst Application form
Deadline for applications is: 15th March 2019
Return application packs by post or email to:
Sue Rose Green Estate CIC 389 Manor Lane Sheffield S2 1UL