Vacancy Apply Now!
Job Title: Wood Recycling Assistant
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: National Living Wage for Age
Hours of work: 18 hours, Monday, Tuesdays & Saturdays 10-4pm
Location of work: Manor Lane Wood Shop, Manor Lane, Sheffield S2 1UL.
- To safely and efficiently collect and process timber from construction sites and other sites, as instructed.
- To assist in the processing, preparing and conversion of a wide range of timber material into a range of valued products.
- To deliver finished goods and products to customers on request.
- To maintain safe, secure and tidy working areas at all times.
- To assist in aspects of retail sales, when required.
|· To ensure all operations are carried out in a way that complies with all relevant Health and Safety policies and procedures.
|· To monitor and keep records of as required.
|· To provide excellent customer service and build positive customer relationships.
- To undertake personal development and training as agreed with your manager.
- Full UK driving licence for vans and trucks up to 3.5 tonnes
- Physically capable of loading and unloading timber on and off trucks
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Very reliable
- A passion for timber and recycled wood products
- An ability to be flexible and adapt to a continually changing environment
- Experience of Health and Safety procedures at work
Short listing date: 8th July 2019
Interview date: 11th July 2019
Start date: TBA
If you would like to apply for this position then please visit our website www.greenestate.org.uk and download our application form or contact Sue Rose at the main office on 0114 2677627 for more information, or to have an application pack forwarded to you in the post.
Deadline for applications is: 4TH July 2019
Post Application packs to:
Green Estate CIC
c/o Sue Rose
389 Manor Lane
Green Estate CIC is a Social Enterprise working to improve the quality of the urban environment in the Manor and Castle area of Sheffield.