Wedding and Venue Hire Bar Staff
To work as part of a small team at our unique and historic barn wedding venue, ensuring that all of our guests have an excellent experience of their visit through the provision of exceptional customer service.
• Ensuring the bar is ready for service before each event, and bar related services for each event are understood and prepared
• Provision of a professional, high standard customer service to all guests
• Serving customers and guests politely, promptly, and efficiently
• Ensuring age restrictions are rigorously applied
• Providing a clean-as-you-go approach to ensure all surfaces and floor spaces are kept safe, clean and tidy throughout an event
• Ensuring glasses are cleaned and shelved, and stock replenished as required
• Contributing to team discussions and be willing to make suggestions for the improved running of the bar
• Cleaning down of whole bar area at the end of each event ensuring it is left clean, tidy and ready for next use
• Ensuring all sales are accurate and money handled as required
• Ensuring all breakages and losses are accounted for and all issues are reported to your line manager promptly
• Ensuring all procedures and practices are followed at all times
• Undertaking any other duties, as requested by your line manager, commensurate with the level of the post.
Please note this is a zero hour contract on national minimum wage.
We are asking applicants to send in a CV and covering letter describing why they would like the position and how their skills, knowledge and experience match our Essential & Desirable list.
Click here to read more...